Saturday, May 4, 2013

Bears in the Shenandoahs

We are in Annapolis! Matt's sister Megan came and picked us up at mile 913 in the Shenandoah national park. We did a 7 mile day, then a 26, then a 22 to the spot where she picked us up. We are going to zero with her and do some fun stuff around the city. So far, I've seen no bears, even though this national park is supposed to be crawling with them. One animal I have seen is ticks! I've pulled around 6 off of me the past couple days. Every time I pull one off, I try to hide it in Matt's hair because we are having a competition to see who can not get Lyme disease the best.

- Michael

Megan took us to Steak n Shake where my dad surprised us! He was nearby for the weekend so he came over to visit. It was great to see you Dad! Also, thanks to Phillip, Jacob, Claire, my dad, my sister, and my coupons I've been carrying since Springer, I was able to save about $10 at Chickfila the other day where we ate all three of our meals!

- Matt





No comments:

Post a Comment