Thursday, April 25, 2013

Great Shelter

After Waffle House, we headed to the nicest shelter we've stayed in yet. It had wifi, a tv, a microwave, two large comfortable beds, and even a privy with toilets that flush. Needless to say, the Holiday Inn was the nicest place we've stayed in for a while. I had 4 pillows to myself last night!

Also, thank you to Lindley for meeting us at McAfee Knob the other night and bringing us Big Macs! That was awesome!

Headed to Chickfila in 7 days! Hopefully the rest of our hiking buddies will catch up. Good luck with finals everyone in school!





2 comments:

  1. I am not sure if it would have flied, but I might have been able to get you the employee discount since I was the best dish pit worker the PCB Holiday Inn had ever seen. I hope you guys were able to find some solid rest, though! I am loving the posts and the pictures. Keep it all up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Josh, they got the special "thru-hiker's dad priority club reward redemption" deal.

      Delete